Nest is currently recruiting engineers and MCAs for Programmer and Architect positions for its development center in Kolkata, India.
Immediate, Kolkata, India
The company creates business solutions for Insurance industry around assets that it develops and manages. The same are implemented for various clients across the world. The candidate will be responsible for exploring new technology and software, and for providing solutions to development teams where they face some challenges with the technical platform.
Engineering or MCA with relevant work experience of minimum 2-3 years and maximum 9-10 years. Coding experience is important rather than number of years. We are looking for programmers and architects.
Experience and knowledge
1) Java/J2EE (POJO, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, XML) and Web Services (Rest, SOAP)
3) Data Model (Entity-Relationship-Attributes etc.)
4) Database (hands on experiance on SQLs, index building, performance tuning etc. in PostgreSQL or Oracle).
5) Development Tools (Eclipse, SVN etc.)
Willingness to explore and learn
Due to the nature of open-source platforms and distributed architecture, continuous research and incorporation of the same into the product is essential. Candidate should be open to spend time to explore new technologies.
Should be able to write emails and documents in English that can be understood by Customers. Should be able to speak to Customers in English. Should be presentable to Customers.
Candidate should be open to work in different types of assignments and for extended hours if needed to achieve the delivery objectives.
Nice to have
1) Knowledge & previous experience of Mobile App development platforms.
2) Knowledge & previous experience of working in Software used in Insurance companies.
3) Knowledge & previous experience of Automated Testing tools.
4) Knowledge & previous experience of Artificial Intelligence algorithms and tools.